Sunday in the afternoon
Wednesday in the evening
Monday in the evening
Up to 20 minutes away for a flat fee
Education* University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, MS Electrical and Computer Engineering (GPA 3.98)
* University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, MS Physics (GPA 4.0)
I was among the very few that finished two masters degrees in just two years, writing a thesis in both.
* University of Delhi, BE Electronics and Communication Engineering (GPA 4.0)
Experience* Tutored college as well as high school students and have been rated very highly.
* Taught a class as a TA during graduate school. I was listed as an outstanding instructor for the semester I taught in the department with a picture in the university newspaper.
* Taught high school and AP physics at University High school in Urbana, IL
* I can also teach students to organize themselves and help them build study skills.
* I have trained myself and my brother for some of the most competitive engineering entrance exams in the world. So exam prep for college entry can be my focus.
* Mentored students to go to college
* Own GRE score (taken 2004) Verbal: 760/800, Quant: 800/800, Writing: 6.0/6.0
I love tutoring and mentoring youngsters. I enjoy the process of making students enjoy math and physics
I am currently working full-time at Intel as a staff engineer, and can even help your son/daughter set long term career goals and work towards them.
Here's my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/balajiramasubramanian
Contact me at 217-819-8280.
HobbiesI am a big enthusiast for travel, hiking, photography, playing chess, and trying new vegan recipes etc. My girlfriend and I spend a lot of time over Saturdays doing any or all of these. I am training myself in Buddhist meditation, and enjoy working out in the mornings. I am generally a very curious person in life and like to instill that curiosity in children.
AP Calculus AB, Study Skills, Study Skills And Organization, Trigonometry, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 10th Grade math, CLEP College Algebra, CLEP Calculus, CLEP Precalculus, Computer Programming, C++, IB Physics HL, IB Physics SL, Programming, Pre-Calculus, Pre-Algebra, AP Calculus BC, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Algebra 3/4, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Physics, SAT Subject Test in Physics
Client Reviews (1)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.